Sunday, July 25, 2010

The crystal legacy Generation 1 - Chapter 1


Hi everybody! I Just started a legacy and I am super exited! Hope you like it!I will tell you her traits! Her traits are: Artistic, Virtuoso, Coward, Natural cook and Never Nude. Her life time wish is to master the painting and guitar skill. Her favorite color is aqua, her favorite food is are cookies and her favorite music is Indie! With out further a do, let's go on with the story!


I will now show you her well erm, a lot with furniture! This is Kailey's Painting set and guitar. This will help her with her life time wish.



This is the magnificent kitchen, with a fridge and everything!!!!!!


Here is a t.v where Kailey can relax.



And of course the bed! Where Kailey can rest comfortably at night!


And last, but not least, the BATHROOM! Joy!


The lovely bathroom has a shower and a toilet!


While we were on a tour of the awesome lot with furniture, Kailey started working on her paining skill.


Mean while the paper girl came.
Paper girl: What is this dump? And who lives here? I feel SOOOO sorry for them!!!!
ahem, I made this beautiful lot with furniture, you have no right to insult it.


Paper girl: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a voice spoke to me! This "Lot with furniture" is haunted! HELP!
Tee hee! Oh well, never mess with the creator I guess!


Where ya going?
Kailey: With my super sonic vision I hear a protest going on and I'm going to check it out!
What super sonic vision? Did I create a super hero with super sonic vision?


Well how about that? She was right! There is a protest! And who is that guy in the left? Kailey should go talk to him!


:D


Kailey: Hi, my name is Kailey, what's yours?
Ben: Hi, I'm Ben!


They talked.



And talked.



And gossiped.


Kailey: So Ben, do you want to come over?
Ben: Sure, that would be awesome!


Kailey: I know that this is only a lot with furniture! Please don't leave!
:( Does anybody like this lot with furniture??
Ben: I like this lot! I won't run away, don't worry! By the way, why is somebody from the sky talking to me?
Kailey: Don't worry about "my creator" She won't bite!
Awwww! You won't bite is probability the nicest Kailey has ever said to me!!!!


So Ben, I was just wondering, no particular reason but are you single?!
Ben: Yes
I wonder who that women was protesting with him, but I am glad that he doesn't have a girl friend/wife mind you.


Someones happy Ben doesn't have a girl friend! :P

Kailey: Your eyes look like shooting stars!
That's a good thing, right?
Ben: Awwww your so sweet!
erm well, we could always pretend she's sweet!
Kailey: I'm going to get you when I can find a way in to the sky!
And who says I live in the sky?




Kailey: Do you want to sleep over tonight?
Ben: Sure! By all means!



Uh oh spaghetti-o, if Ben stays I will have to buy a different bed!



Drum roll please! The new, the beautiful, the BED!!!! (You can stop the drum roll now)



What are ya making?
Kailey: Mac and cheese!


Kailey: Yum!!!!!!!!!! This smell's SOOOOO good! I can't wait to eat it!!



Well, I hope you like you mac 'n' cheese!


Is it as good as it smelled?
Kailey: uh huh


Kailey: Do you like this mac 'n' cheese? I made it myself!
Ben: Wow! It's delicious!



Ben: I will never forget there yummy mac 'n' cheese!
Kailey: Awww thanks! I will never forget your visit here! Thanks for spending the night!



This weird face can only mean one thing!



:)


Ben: Did we just do that?
Kailey: Ya! We did!



Kailey: Your arms are so strong! Will you battle of evil monsters that come?
Ben: Of course! What are my arms for besides battling off evil monsters?
Kailey: Well..... They could be used for picking things up, putting things down, making food an-
Ben: I get the Idea!




Ben: (sigh's) We are perfect for each other!
Kailey: You know it!



What's with the lip?



Kailey: (thinking) Hee hee hee! When I rub his back he will instantly fall in love with me!
I think he's already in love with you!
Kailey: How can you read my thoughts? Now I am not the only super hero!
Well, I think super sonic vision is pretty cool!
Ben: What are you guys talking about?
Kailey and I: Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!


Kailey: Don't mind the voice! Let's just concentrate on us now!
Ben: Deal!




I just realized! It's dark! That's when the robbers come out! SAFE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!





Tee hee! That's what you get when you date a coward!





Kailey: Ben, you have proven to me that you can protect me when I am scared! Will you be my boyfriend?




Ben: Of course I will!




:)



After that, Kailey decided to go to bed! Today has been a long exiting day!




Thanks for reading! Chapter 2 will be out as soon as possible! Feel free to comment!
Click here to go to Generation 1 - Chapter 2


6 comments:

  1. Hey I am RalphFiennes from the Constann Legacy! I LOVE your legacy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment! I really like your legacy, it's one of the best I have ever read! Thanks so much for commenting, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I like this, its funny and you take really good pics!

    ReplyDelete