Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The crystal legacy Generation 1 - Chapter 2

Hi Everybody and welcome back to the Crystal Legacy!

Click here to go to Generation 1 - Chapter 1



 Good morning Ben!
Ben: DID YOU WAKE ME UP? HOW COULD YOU! I AM A LATE SLEEPER!
Somebody's not a morning person!



 Ben: I am going to die! How could you wake me up! When I die you'll be sorry!
Your right, I will be sad! :( But you are not going to die 'cause I woke you up (witch I didn't)


Kailey: Who woke me up??????????
Not you to! :(


 Did you notice that Kailey's pajama shirt is the same as the bed covers? Look and see!


Told ya! XD



 Kailey: (chomp chomp) This cereal is (Comp) Delicious!
Ben: You know it!



Kailey: He better be watching the romance Chanel!



Kailey: Where you watching the romance channel?
Ben: If you wanted me to!
So did you our not?



Ben: You are so sweet!
Kailey: And you have bad morning breath!
KAILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Kailey: One sec, I gotta get something!
Ben: .......



Ben: tell me tell me tell me
Kailey: Hold your horses our I won't give it to you!
Ben: ......




How could you say no to that face?



Ben: O.M.G.




Ben: yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!



Ben: Thanks so much, it's beautiful!



What are you laughing about?????




 :D


After all that excitement, Kailey started working on her painting skill.


Then she payed the bills. I make all my Sims pay the bills 'cause the repoman  (sorry if I spelled it wrong) comes WAY to often.



Someone looks scared!
Kailey: I'm a coward remember! I am afraid that it will be dark soon!


  Can you guess why she changed into her formal where?



That's right! Kailey decided to get married!




  Tee hee! Kailey is defiantly in love!!!!!!!



Ben: I process to protect you from the dark, robbers and scary stuff!



 I promise to be there when you need it!!



You may kiss the bride!



 Since Ben wants to be a super star athlete, I am getting him a job in the athletic career.
By the way, Ben traits are: Brave, Hot headed, Hopeless Romantic, athletic and charismatic.



  Remember her? The girl who was doing a protest with Ben? Turns out she is Ben's sister and she will be living with the crystal family.


With the money I got, I have enough to build a proper house! Big on the outside, barley any furniture on the inside! :(




  Kailey: Finally! I don't have to live on a 'lot with furniture'!



Why are you making the bed? That is SO unlike you!!!!!!



 Oh, now I know why! XD



You can kinda guess what they did now!


 You guessed it! Woo hoo time!


Kailey: That was AWESOME!
Ben: You are awesome in the bed!


Meanwhile, Merlia was working out. By the way, her traits are: Over-emotional, Party animal, Handy, Excitable, Handy and Neat. I have a feeling that the neat trait will help A LOT in this family!



Ben: I love a good jelly sandwich! The only problem is it's squishy and feel's like brain juice!
I didn't know that there is something called brain juice.
Ben: Well now you know!
uh huh




 What is Kailey drawing?




Merlia: Owwwwww, This is to painful for my liking! I should never have gotten the job.
What job?
Merlia: I am not telling you!
k then!



Ben: I'll show her how it's done!
I'm sure you will!




 Ben: Hee hee hee! She will be SO jealous!


Merlia: Yep, that's me, Mrs jealous!




And that's were I leave you! See you next time!
Click here to go to Generation 1 - Chapter 3

1 comment: