Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The crystal legacy Generation 1 - Chapter 4

H'llo there, and welcome back to the Crystal legacy. As you can see, our neat Sims are having a great time with cleaning.

Loretta: Daddy, you should really take a shower before picking me up!

Ben: Whatever ya say!

It is almost impossible to make Ben take a shower Loretta!

Loretta: Ok, good to know!

Ben: Are you guys talking behind my back?

You should beable to hear us! I wish there were doctors to check your hears!

Ben: HEY!


Ben: Close your ears little one! Don't let that voice in the sky fill your brain with nonsense!

For your information, I am not speaking "nonsense"

Loretta: Who should I listen to?


Loretta: What is dis stuff?



Loretta: Tasts wike hot cereal!


Loretta: Wait! I take it back! It taste's wike oatmeal!


Loretta: Hee hee! I got it right! Dat was SO oatmeal!


Meanwhile....

Nathan: Did you just insult me garbage can?


Nathan: This will show you not to mess with me!


Nathan: OMG! That was SO funny! The garbage can didn't stand a chance! I am going to practice my victory speech!



Nathan: Yes, it's true! Me Nathan Tyler, just beat a garbage can in a fight! I know! So cool right?



Ben: Okay, say, I am so smart I can dig with a shovel.

Loretta: I am so smart I can dig wid a shovel.

Ben: My little girl is a genius! I am so "sniff" proud!


Else where, Merlia was about to pop the big question for the second time!


Merlia: Okay, I have something to ask you!


Merlia: He better not say no again!



Merlia: Nathan Tyler, will you marry me?



Nathan: (thinking) Not again!


Nathan: I am sorry! This is just to fast for me! Maybe some other time!

Merlia: That's what you said last time!

Nathan: I know!



Girl! You will not give up will you!


Merlia: For the third time, and the second time in a row, will you marry me?



Nathan: Okay!

He was SO playing hard to get! I mean, it was to soon for him a second ago? Really Nathan!

I love how they hug!

Merlia: Do ya wanna get married right now?

Nathan: Okay, why not?


...


...



<3>



looky there! We have two pregnant Sims in this house! Double trouble!

I hope this family can manage three kids!

But that means triple the cuteness! (I hope) LOL

It's always nice to see the family bonding!


Isn't great that Loretta's "fun bar" is going up and she is becoming friends with Merlia!

Merlia: G'night, sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bight!

Loretta: What are bed bugs?

Merlia: To tired to talk! Gotta go to bed!


Loretta: She never told me what bed bugs are!


Nathan, why are you going to bed in your swim suit?

Nathan: 'cause I feel like it!


Nathan: Ya ya, I heard that already!

Ummm, what are you doing?

Nathan: WERE YOU JUST EAVES DROPPING ON MY CONVERSATION? I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU UP LIKE I DID WITH THE GARBAGE CAN!

Highly unlikely. If you continue like this, I am afraid I can do some very bad things to you!

Nathan: Ha, like what?

Well, I could build a room around you that doesn't have a fridge, and barley enough room for you to stand in!

Nathan: "shudders" Okay, I'll be good!

:)

After I was done "talking" with Nathan, I realized I had enough cash to make a pool.



Looks like the pool is a big hit!

Our maybe the chair is a big hit....



0_0 and to think that they would spend a lot of time in the pool! Maybe I should have just gotten the chair! LOL



Baby time! :)

Merlia: OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!



Nathan: All that screaming is hurting my head!





Nathan: Is that dust on my suit? I need to wash this at once!

Merlia: OW OW OW OW OW


Merlia: D:


Merlia: All better!




I can't believe it! Two glitched children in a row! Oh well! Baby's don't do that much! And by the way Nathan, why are you exercising in your clothes?

Nathan: 'cause I feel like it! Please don't hurt me!

Don't worry, I won't! I would never hurt a Sim, just build a room around you that doesn't have a fridge, and barley enough room for you to stand in!

Nathan: "Grumble" I get the idea.



Anyway, this is Mayana, she had good locked in and her other trait is absent minded. This is her everyday where.



Formal where.

And sleep where.



This is her hair. Two Blondies in a row! Hopefully Kailey's baby will have her hair!


I wish toddlers could interact more then just this! There relationship bar doesn't go up! :( I think that they will be great friends when they get older though!


I sent Kailey to the park to play guitar for tips, but when I got there, Kailey decided to do the neighborhood "grill a thon"

What's with the face? Is the baby coming?

Kailey: No silly!


Kailey: You see, my hot dog fell! :(



Kailey: I;m sure no one will notice if I just put it back....

Remind me to NEVER eat your hot dogs!

Kailey: Hello? Five second rule?

I read something saying there is no five second rule! Ones it touches the ground, it's bad!

Kailey: 0_0


Yikes! Put on some pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Person: I don't where pants! Ya see, I have a bladder problem so I don't want to ruin any of my pants!

0_0

Merlia! Do you know her?

Merlia: Of cores! She's my boss!

0_0 Have you ever considered quitting? 0_0

Merlia: No, why?



Talk about glitch ville!

Meanwhile, Ben was teaching Mayana to walk! Uncle and Niece! :)



Ain't she cute?

Lorette: I cute to!

Yep! To lil cutie pie's!



Mayana: You better catch me!



Kailey, you can just get enough of Loretta!

Kailey: I love my daughter! Sue me!


Kailey: There we go! All done!

Skin's a lil bit orange, but besides that, it's AWESOME!

Kailey: Thanks!


Yeah, I also got a sprinkler! My Sims are LOVING it so far!


I got a important message!



That's right! The baby's coming!

Kailey: just kidding!

It looked preeeety real to me!

Kailey: Why are you always right?



Kailey: BEN! GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!



Ben: My wife is in pain! Call the ambulance!


And this is what happened for quite a long time until....



Ben got bored.


And after many hours of painful labor....



A baby was born! YES finally not a glitched baby! (Besides being have white) at least you can see the baby!


:D



Please welcome Dean Crystal to the house!


His traits are Virtuoso and light sleeper. (Both locked in) Preeeety good for locked in traits!



Kailey: You are SO warm!



Kailey: Drink this bottle and I will put you to bed!


Kailey: Please don't cry in the middle of the night! I'm begging you!

Um, Kailey, this is the middle of the night!

Kailey: Okay, then don't wake me up n the morning!


When morning finally came, it wasn't Dean that woke everybody up!

Mayana: I HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY



Mayana: Hee hee, I get breakfast early today! :)

Sneaky!


Mayana: What is dis stuff?



Loretta: Oatmeal for sure!


Mayana: I tought it was hot cereal!

Loretta: Dat's what I tought at first, den I rwelized it was oatmeal!



Mayana: You right!



Mayana: LET ME OUT!


Mayana wasn't the only one screaming! Dean was crying!



Ben: I will through you!

Ben, to things,

1. You do not through your kids

2. I make the threats

After I told Ben 2 rules, I made him pay the bills.

Ben: I just got the no bills ever reward!

Yes, but the bills were already in the mailbox when you got the reward!

Ben: "grumble"



Mayana: I want toy!


Mayana: Gots it!


Mayana: YAY!



That's it for today folks! Comments are always welcome!

4 comments:

  1. that was good! So many bebies O_o btw, if you wanna get rid of the glitch look at the bad cc treads on the forums, I know its because of cc, I just don't know which cc.

    ReplyDelete