Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The crystal legacy Generation 1 - Chapter 3


Hi everybody and welcome back to the Crystal legacy.

Click here to go to Generation 1 - Chapter 2
Click here to go to Generation 1 - Chapter 1


How I love neat Sims! Always ready to clean the whole house for fun!




What are ya eating?
Kailey: Something....



Oh. Mac 'n' cheese!
Kailey: Yep! How did ya know?!
Lucky guess... And there is some mac 'n' cheese coming out of the bowl!




He even talks about Kailey! Ain't that sweet?!




Good?
Ben: If Kailey made it, it's good!


Night!
Kailey: (Yawns) Night



Night everybody!




I love when they sleep! It's to cute!



Finally everybody's in bed!




Someone's up early!
Kailey: You can say that again! I feel terrible!



Kailey: Yep, very sick!





Kailey: Gang way!




IHATEBARFING!IT'STERIBLEIFEELLIKEI'MDYING!HELPME





Kailey: I'm glad that was over!



Uh, KAILEY!
Kailey: to late, I am gone!
Grrrrrr



Let's have a closer look, shall we?




Ben: My mussels woke me up! They are begging for exercise!
Good for that!



Ben: Ahhhh, there you go mussels! Time for breakfast!!!!




You aren't puking again are you? 'cause if you are I'm outta here!
Kailey: NO! I am making breakfast! By the way, where is Ben?
Giving breakfast to his mussels apparently!




Kailey: I made waffles!
Yes you did!


...



And back to painting! You never stop!
Kailey: Not true! I stopped when I went to sleep!
At least she is making a couple simolean's.


Off to work!
Merlia: I HATE my outfit! Can I change?
Maybe when you get a promotion they will change your uniform.
Merlia: That sounds like to much work!



Kailey: Bathroom break!




:()





Kailey: La la la la, just creating a master piece that will make millions!
'cricket's chirping'




Kailey: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE MAKING ME CLEAN THE TOILET! MERLIA LIKES TO CLEAN THINGS, WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK HER!
Someones a bit angry!



Kailey: Enough painting, I am going to play guitar!





A baby! YAY!





Kailey decided to go to the store to get some baby supplies!












She wanted a girl so I got her some watermelon.





Kailey: I'm hungry!
Eat your watermelon!
Kailey: okay!



Kailey: YUM! I never knew how yummy watermelon was!
Well now you know!


Kailey: YUM YUM YUM YUM!
I should get watermelon more often!



I decided That I should look around for a hubby for Merlia. I chose a random house and found a descent looking guy there. Let's go check it out!



Merlia: Where are you taking me?
To a random house!
Merlia: What if a murderer lives there?
Then run away!




'ding dong'



Merlia: I think I am going to like him!



Merlia: Hi, I'm Merlia!
Guy: And I'm Nathen!




They talked.





And they gossiped.





Then it got late and Merlia went home, thinking of the man she had met.



Meanwhile, Kailey was telling Ben that she was pregnant!


Kailey: Guess what?
Ben: What?


Kailey: I'm pregnant! And your the dad!



Gotta love his expression!





What will Ben say to the pregnancy? Will Merlia and Nathen become more then friends? You'll have to find out it the next chapter of the Crystal Legacy!
Click here to go to Generation 1 - Chapter 4

No comments:

Post a Comment