Monday, August 2, 2010

School days chapter 2

Hi, and welcome back to school days! In the last chapter, Sophia was going to tell me something! Go to the next page to find out!


Well she said, getting up from were she was sitting, I just found out this morning! She started climbing down the pole.


Wait for me I said, slowly getting up. I was worried, why was Sophia acting to strange?



All kinds of thoughts were racing threw my head! What if something terrible happend!


Well, Sophie said, my when I woke up, my parents said they wanted me out of the house this very minute! I was very surprised! They had never acted this way before! Then they said they didn't want anything to to with me and that if I didn't leave, they would do something bad to me! I was in shock! I knew that Sophia's parents were strict but I never thought they would do something that mean! And They said if I told anyone or I cam back home I would me in BIG trouble Sophia trailed off. Well, I said slowly, maybe my mom would let you stay at my house! It's worth a shot! That would be awesome! Sophia said!


I was glad that Sophia seemed happy at the idea! I just hoped my mom would let her stay. She pulled me into a giant hug. Then we made are way to my mom's car!


  I had just gotten my drivers license, so I was able to drive home.



This is are house. There is not a lot of room for another person unless you changed the furniture around.



Sophia told my mom right away about her parents.



My mom, being the understanding person she is, said that Sophia could stay until they got things straightend out. I was so excited! Sophia and I would be like sisters!


I am SO happy for Sophia! She has never looked so happy in her life!


Then my mom made us dinner, we had hot dogs!



Sophia and I said goodnight to my mom, then we all headed off to bed! My mind was racing with so many thoughts! I wondered what it would be like to have Sophia as a "sister" I wondered of her parents would ever come and take her away! I wondered billions of things, but on top all of these things I felt happy! Happy because my mom was the nicest person in the world! Happy because my best friend was staying at my house!



  I sat relaxing in my bed for a while.


Sophia and I chatted about are life for a bit, my room was really small, So with another bed, there was barley any room. But I knew it was worth it. Worth making my best friend happy and safe from her parents.



Well, I guess I'll be going off to sleep is said. Don't want to be late again! True, replied Sophia. See you tomorrow morning!


I was fast a sleep, dreaming. Meanwhile something else was going on. Something was going on all right!



Miss Hendersons P.O.V.
The school is always getting cold, I muttered to my self. I always have to go down, into the basement.


Sigh, I don't know why there are trap's down here! At least I know how to get by them!



Wait! What's this I see? Some gold? And a bunch of figurines! I should come back down here tomorrow and see what going on!


 I quietly made the fire bigger so it would worm up the school. Little did I know that those figurines were watching me! Boy were they watching me! 

I had an uneasy feeling as I slide by the traps to get up stairs. I felt like someone, or something, was watching me!
Okay, back to the main character of the story, let's go back to the Tyler household.
Uggg, Sophia groaned, another day at school!
I know, I said! Wish it were the weekend!


I slipped out of bed. At least mom is making Pancake's I said. That the only good thing about morning!


How did you sleep? I asked when I was fully out of bed and had enough energy to have a descent conversation. Great! Thanks! Sophia replied! I can't thanks you enough for letting me stay! No problem! That's what friends are for! Right?


We quickly ate are pancakes and headed of to school.


Have a good day, my mother called as we headed out the door. Thanks mom! I said, we will!

We arrived just in time. As you all know, and probably are very excited about, prom will be held next Saturday. You will not need a uniform. Hope to see you all there!


I gulped. Oh no! I thought to my self. I knew what was going to happen! Nobody would ask me, I wouldn't go, Clara would rub it in my face and I would me miserable! I was NOT looking forward to next Saturday.



It was time for skill activities. Hopefully that would make me forget prom night! Everybody rushed for the door.

Hmmmm, I considered what I would draw. I am not a very good artist, that's all I can say!


 Sigh, oh well! Nobody can be a perfect artist!



Meanwhile, Miss Henderson, wanted to check out the treasure she had seen yesterday night.


  Miss Henderson P.O.V, According to the map I made, It is right by the stairs.



Okay, here it goes!


Yep! Just what I thought! I will take these coins!


Is it just me, or did that Nome just move?


The Nome is leading me over here! Maybe there is some more gold over here!


A hidden door! I bet there is a LOT of gold back here!


Here it goes!


HELP THE DOOR CLOSED! IT'S A TRAP! I knew I shouldn't have token that gold!

Oh know! The Nome hand cuffed my hands and grabbed the gold! I said in horror!

HELP!!!


The Nomes just smirked!


What will happen to Miss Henderson? Find out in the next chapter of "school days"!

No comments:

Post a Comment