Saturday, July 31, 2010

The crystal legacy Generation 1 - Chapter 4

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Crystal Legacy!
Click here to go to Generation 1 - Chapter 3
Click here to go to Generation 1 - Chapter 2
Click here to go to Generation 1 - Chapter 1



So last time we were at the part where Kailey was telling Ben about the baby.
Ben: Great! I am SO exited to be a dad!




Yep, definitely a baby bump! :)






G'night!




...







Morning already! That sure went fast!!



Ben:Want me to give you a back massage?



Ben: What does it feel like?
Kailey: Like I should have back pains more often!


Kailey: AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!



Ben: I heard it kick I heard it kick!
Kailey: Our baby is not an "it"!
Ben: So true!


Whatcha painting?
Kailey: Our house!
Good for that!


Kailey: Phew! All done!
Good for that!





Are ya going to eat that?
Kailey: Shhhh, I'm going to surprise this watermelon!
Okay then.....



Kailey: That watermelon didn't suspect a thing!
Sure it didn't.....




Merlia decided to meet Nathan at a park close to the Crystals house.


What can I say? It stared out friendly and ended out....



Quite romantic!



They even shared there first kiss!



Soon after their first kiss they decided to go steady! :) What a good couple!



After a long but beautiful night, Merlia went home thinking of what a hansom man she was with!


Ben: I have more mussels then you!
Very true!


Whoa!



Feeding your mussels breakfast again?



You just can't get enough of Nathan can you??



Interesting greet!



Things got a bit more serious after that! And by a little I mean a lot more serious!



I am going to leave the room for 2 reasons.
1. I am going to let them have there privacy
2. I heard someone scream



Sure enough!




And off they go!




I am SO SO SO SO sorry! I do not have any baby pictures 'cause she was a glitched baby! :( She is now a healthy toddler!


Please welcome Loretta Crystal in to the family! Her traits are: Slob and friendly! This is her everyday.


Formal where.




And sleep where.




And this is her hairstyle.




Merlia: Hello there little girl! I am your aunty!
Loretta: I aunty


Being the neat Sim she is, Merlia didn't wast anytime potty training Loretta!
Merlia: Okay Loretta, you know what to do!
Loretta: I do?



Speaking of witch, Nathan just moved in. His traits are: Insane, Dare devil, Neat, Inappropriate and schmoozer.



Nathan: Listen shower, I never did anything to you so you have NO right to insult me!



Loretta: Aunty was wong! she didn't ell me dat I had do vomit in da toilet!



Loretta: You vomit in da toilet. So do I!
Merlia: :(

Merlia: That's enough potty training! It's time to go to bed!
Loretta: Ok aunty!

Merlia: Good night! See you tomorrow
Loretta: Don't go!


Loretta: I so not tired!



Loretta: Ok, I am a wittle bit tired!




Awww how cute can ya get?


Good thing Loretta is in the other room!


...


Kailey: :)
Ben: :)


Loretta: I HUNGRY! ME NEED FOOOOOOOOOD!


Kailey: Okay, your shirt says that you want milk! Here ya go!



Loretta: Mommy as right! My shirt say dat I want milk!



Loretta: You right mommy! My shirt says dat I wike milk!
Kailey: I am always right!


Kailey decided it was time to teach Loretta some lifetime skills!


Why did Merlia get out of work so soon? Oh I know! She is having a baby!


Merlia: Hello there Hansom!



Merlia: Look, there's something I need to tell you!
Nathan: What is it?

Merlia: I'm pregnant!
Nathan: O.M.G!


Nathen: I'm SO happy for us!


Merlia: There's one more thing!



Nathan: Why are you on the ground? I thought you were a neat Sim like me!
Merlia: I am a neat Sim! Just hold your horses!

Merlia: Nathan Tyler, will you marry me?


Nathan: I am sorry! This is just to fast for me! Maybe some other time!


Merlia: That's okay, I understand! :(


:(



At least he offered a shoulder to cry on!


And cry Merlia did!



Ben showed all the support he could for his sister!



Ben and Nathan didn't get along very well since he moved in.



Looks like baby #2 is on the way!
Kailey: Is not! I am vomiting 'cause of the nasty smell coming from the potty chair!
Well if you cleaned it up, you wouldn't have to smell it!
Kailey: Why don't you ask Merlia? She likes cleaning up!



Told ya your vomiting was 'cause of a baby!
Kailey: I knew it was 'cause of a baby! I was just trying to.... um.... TRICK YOU! That's it! I was trying to trick you!
Uh huh, likely story!


And that's where I leave you! Please feel free to comment! See you next time in "The Crystal legacy"! By for now!

Click here to go to Generation 1 - Chapter 5

No comments:

Post a Comment