Sunday, August 1, 2010

School days

 This is me, Riley Tyler I go to View side private High school. I live with my mom. This is my story.



This is my mom, she has her own sense of style! Don't get me wrong! I love her very much! She like's gardening. She is a awesome cook and super nice!



Sigh! Unfortunately this is my dad. Since my mom is easily impressed, he had no problem what so ever wooing her. I don't like him though, he is really mean and yells at me for no reason. Sometimes I wish he would just leave me alone and stop mocking me.



All what he does these days is make fun of me and my mom. He says I am a good for nothing girl and that my mom has a ridiculous sense of style! I know my mom's style is different. I think it's unique!



And the next thing I knew they brook up! I mean how could he? My mom should be the one breaking up with that mean, selfish, evil person! Luckily she wasn't to sad about it 'cause she probably would have done it anyway! 


Then she told me about it. I had been secretly watching them so I wasn't to surprised.



I told her I had never liked him so I was okay with the fact they had divorced. Still, I could see the sadness in moms eyes. I would be sad to if I had wasted 16 years of my life with some really mean spirited person. I am 15 by the way.


Then she hugged me for being so understanding.


I am kinda childish, okay, I am very childish. I like to hold my teddy bear when things get rough. I decided to call my best friend over! We have been friends since preschool! We are both going to the same high school! Since it's a private school, we all have the same outfits! I am kinda glad 'cause my mom would have probably bought me some clothes that she wears and well, I think I would rather the uniform if you know what I mean!



We always tell each other everything, so I thought I should tell her before school. For me school isn't really the best place for telling secrets! You see, once you say something in a whisper, two of the  most annoying people in the whole world come and they tell your secrets to EVERYONE! Clara, my arch enemy since I entered this high school, is trying to embarrass me in front of everyone! I don't really know why she hates me, she just does.


She was able to come over! Her parents are kinda strict so she can't come over all the time!


This is my best friend Sophia Clark. She is probably the nicest person I know besides my mom! She is always here for me if I need a shoulder to cry on.


She frown when I told her the news. That's to bad she said sympathetically. Don't feel sorry for me I replied. I don't even like my dad, remember? Yeah, she said,true but still, I still feel sorry for you! That's what I really like about Sophia, she is always so understanding!


It felt so nice being in her arms! When I hugged Sophia, it was like I was hugging out all my bad feeling away! Now that you know some people in my life, I will introduce you to the rest.

This is my teacher, Miss Henderson. She is well, okay for a teacher, she does not have any sense of humor though. She is kinda strict but she is okay I guess.


Then there's "sigh" Seth Martin. He the most dreamiest guy I have ever met. Sadly, I am totaly invisible right now. No chance of ever getting to know him. But there are always dreams, right?
It's funny, they boy uniforms are totally white! I don't know if the boys like it though. I don't really talk to them. I don't really talk to anybody except for Sophia, Jennifer (my mom), Miss henderson, (when she asks me a question and then Clara, (When she inults me and make a exuse to leave).


This is Anderson Perterson, he is kinda cute but he is copies basicly what ever Seth does. If I were Anderson, I would try to be my own person.


Then there's Clara, I don't really know what she has against me. All I know is she is looking for anything she can do to humiliate me. Maybe if I can actually talk to her before she starts insulting me, I can ask her why she Hates me so much.

This is Kylee, you would probably mistake her for Clara if you saw her for the first time. If you look carefully at there hair, you will see that Kylee's is darker. There are not sisters, just to stuck up snobs who hate me. 



You might be wondering what are school looks like, I will tell you. This is Clara and Kylee's locker. They both have picture's of some guy playing the guitar. Now that I think about it, Kylee is kinda like Anderson. Kylee is like a mini Clara and Anderson is like a mini Seth the only main difference is that Anderson's nice and Kylee's mean.



This is the boy's locker. They have suns on them. ( I honestly don't know why, you'd think it would be soccer or something)


Sophia drew her painting. Pink and purple are her to favorit colors, so she drew a picture of the to color's together. I wove this, it's my house!




Nobody really knows what is down there but there are rumors, and boy are there rumors. Only are teacher Miss Henderson knows for sure 'cause the furnace is down there and she sometimes goes down there. She won't tell anybody what's down there though. She says it's for her to know and for us to wonder.


According to the rumor, there are traps all around you so you can't get anywhere unless you want to get fire on your body and get hurt.


Apparently there are these 4 Nome like things watching the gold and making sure nobody takes it.


If the Rumor is true, how can Miss Henderson get to the furnace you ask? Well nobody really knows. I guess you will find out later in the next's chapters. That is, if you continue reading. :)


  This is the Lunch room, There is buffet for student who bring money. If not you have to bring a home lunch.


2 small refrigerators to put your lunch in. Also a snack table for whoever brings money for snacks.


My favorite room, if the class is good, at the end of the week you get to go to the games room, The games room has everything! It's the best place in the school.

Theater, huge t.v.!

Foosball and dancing area.


This is pretty much the skill area, we have painting.



Telescopes, (Miss Hederson  LOVES the telescope) Bookshelf, and desk.


Boy's bathroom.


Girls bathroom.


And the classroom.

As you can see, Clara and Kylee have Miss Henderson flowers and stuff like that! Talk about teachers pet!


As you can see, Clara's desk has makeup and perfume. And the teacher doesn't even care!


 Kylee's desk also has perfume and makeup. My mom doesn't let me use makeup. She said inner beauty is better. I guess she's right, but still, I wish you know who notices me half as much.


 If you look at everybody else's desk, you will see they just have books, go figure.


Last but not least is the playground. I love the fresh air, are school is right next to a waterfall, so I like to watch the water, fall so beautifully into the lake.


This is the school from birds eye view.


Alright, enough with the school, let's go back to my house. I am playing with the doll house mom got me for my 6th birthday. I still play with it now!


Ahhhh, I can smell the autumn salad from here! Autumn salad is my favorite food in the world! I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could!


It smell good I said, as I walked into the room. Thanks mom! No problem sweety she replied.


I couldn't help but clap as a prepared to dig in to the autumn salad. My mouth was watering just looking at it!


I ate super fast! My mom had to contently remind me to chew more carefully so I wouldn't choke.


Thanks so much mom! I said as she cleared my plate. This dinner was delicious!


I said good night to my mom, then headed off to bed. Tomorrow would be back to school after a relaxing weekend.


I went to bed, dreaming about school, Seth and Clara. Why did Clara have to make my life miserable! What did I ever do?


I woke up this morning to the smell of waffles. My mother was a natural cook, so her meals were always the best!



Good morning she said as a walked over to the chair's. Morning I said wearily, if you weren't paying attention to Riley's dreams, she was dreaming about Clara, that was not a pleasant dream.  


Are exited for school she asked? I pretending to choke while I said no.



While my mom was washing the dishes she asked me if I wanted her to drop me off.


I glanced at the clock I was running late. Okay mom I said. I was worried Clara would make fun of my mom's clothing but, by the time I got there, everybody would already be in class.


I sighed as we drove to school. Today was going to be a long day! I knew it!



I peeked into the room, everybody was in there desks. I'm here I said quietly. Miss Henderson sighed. I was just about to mark you absent. Don't be late again. Okay, I said. And I slipped into my seat. Did you sleep in? Sophia asked me. There will be no whispering while class is going on Miss Henderson said.


 Clara smiled in delight! Ha ha, she whispered. Miss Henderson didn't even notice! I mean, what did I tell you? Miss Henderson loves (not literally of course) Clara, and when she's whispering/passing notes, Miss Henderson "doesn't notice".

Then it was time to read our books, and right down are assignments in are agenda's.


Miss Henderson got the Buffet ready while we finish everything.


When the lunch bell rang, we all headed over to the lunch room. Everybody had money for the buffet except me. I had soup from home. I decided that I would go sit with the boys and try to get to know them a bit.


I couldn't help but notice that Seth was eating autumn salad, we do have some things in common I thought to myself. I guess Clara sent Kylee over to make sure I wasn't making any moves with the boys. Oh well I thought. At least I'm sitting at the same table with them.

Well, I guess I will go join Sophie outside and apologize for not telling her I was sitting some where else.


I went to wash my bowl in the girls bathroom.



As I was leaving, Clara came in. Great, just what I need. Move out of my way. I have to put on some make up. You should put some on. Your face is so blagh! Grrrrr, She really new how to get on my nerves. I quietly slipped away to go outside.



Sophia was just climbing on the playground, (where we usually met) when I got there.



Sorry I didn't tell you that I was going to sit at another table. That alright she said. I understand! Thanks! I replied. You are such a good friend.There is something I need to tell you Sophia said slowly. What is it? I asked. Well, Sophia said, it's like this....



What is Sophia going to tell Riley? Find out in the next chapter of "School days"!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome start! I think your idea of making stories on this blog is a great idea! Keep it up, I am looking forward to the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the next chapter will be out as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete